- Arabic-Syriac glossary.
- J. Rendel Harris Collection (Quaker Special Collections, Haverford College)
Arabic-Syriac glossary divided by topic. Each entry consists of an Arabic word, its Syriac equivalent and the transliteration of the Syriac into Arabic letters.
- Holding institution:
- Haverford College
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 19-22 lines in three columns.
- Manuscripts, Arabic
Manuscripts, 19th century
Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Haverford College, Quaker Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 38: Arabic-Syriac glossary. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Haverford College, Quaker and Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Haverford College, Quaker Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 38: Arabic-Syriac glossary.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- Rendel Harris 38
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):