- ʻUrfī Shīrāzī, Muḥammad, 1555 or 1556-1590 or 1591
J. Rendel Harris Collection (Quaker Special Collections, Haverford College)
- 1592 or 1593
Collection of poetry by ʻUrfī Shīrāzī, begins abruptly; includes sections called Qaṣāʼid afṣaḥ al-mutaqaddimīn wa-al-mutaʼakhirīn, Muqaṭṭaʻāt, Rubāʻīyāt, Javāb-i Makhzan, Sāqīʹnāmah and Qaṣīdat Mawlanā ʻAmīdī, another section of praise poetry labeled by individual is also included; some of the titles were added by a later hand. A number of headpiece decorations and detailed marginal doodles were also added by a later hand.
- Holding institution:
- Haverford College
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 19 lines, in two columns.
- Manuscripts, Persian
Manuscripts, 16th century
Blind tooled (decoration)
Codices (bound manuscripts)
Formerly owned by Muḥammad Salīm (note f. 129v).
Formerly owned by Ḥasan Naqāsh Iṣfahānī Muḥammad ʻAlī (note f. 140v).
Formerly owned by J. Rendel Harris.
- Geographic region:
- India or Iran?
- These images and the content of Haverford College, Quaker Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 66: Dīvān. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Haverford College, Quaker and Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Haverford College, Quaker Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 66: Dīvān.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- Rendel Harris 66
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):