Dalāʼil al-khayrāt wa shawāriq al-anwār fī dhikr al-ṣalāh ʻalá al-nabī al-mukhtār.
- Dalāʼil al-khayrāt wa shawāriq al-anwār fī dhikr al-ṣalāh ʻalá al-nabī al-mukhtār.
دلائل الخيرات و شوارق الانوار في ذكر الصلوة على النبي المختار
- Jazūlī, Muḥammad ibn Sulaymān, -1465
Free Library of Philadelphia. Rare Book Department. John Frederick Lewis collection of Oriental Manuscripts
- A.H. 1131 (1719)
Collection of prayers for the Prophet Muḥammad and other devotional materials such as a description of his tomb and lists of his names and honorary epithets, divided into 60 sections to be read daily over 2 months.
- Holding institution:
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 11 long lines, border-ruled.
- Manuscripts, Arabic--18th century
Manuscripts, Oriental--18th century
Codices (bound manuscripts)
Prayers (literary works)
Prayers and devotions
Islam--Prayers and devotions--Early works to 1800
Prayer--Islam--Early works to 1800
Gift of Anne Baker Lewis in 1933.
Formerly owned by al-Shaykh al-Ḥājj Muḥammad Shams al-Dīn Nūrī, a member of the Naqshband Sufi order (inscription on f. 104v).
Formerly owned by Adʹham al-Waṣfī Nūrī (owner's stamp, f. 1r).
Formerly owned by John Frederick Lewis.
- Geographic region:
- Turkey ;
- These images and the content of Rare Book Department Lewis O 28: Dalāʼil al-khayrāt wa shawāriq al-anwār fī dhikr al-ṣalāh ʻalá al-nabī al-mukhtār. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book Department Lewis O 28: Dalāʼil al-khayrāt wa shawāriq al-anwār fī dhikr al-ṣalāh ʻalá al-nabī al-mukhtār.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- Lewis O 28
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):