- Kāshifī, Ḥusayn Vāʻiẓ, -1504 or 1505
Free Library of Philadelphia. Rare Book Department. John Frederick Lewis Collection of Oriental Manuscripts
Kāshifī, Ḥusayn Vāʻiẓ, -1504 or 1505
Persian adaptation of animal fables.
- Item contributor:
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 27 long lines; ruled with a misṭarah.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Lacquered bindings (Binding)
Fables, Persian--Early works to 1800
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book Department Lewis O 49: Anvār-i Suhaylī. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book Department Lewis O 49: Anvār-i Suhaylī.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- Lewis O 49
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World