Coptic hymns and prayers.
- Coptic hymns and prayers.
- Free Library of Philadelphia. Rare Book Department. John Frederick Lewis Collection of Oriental Manuscripts
- between 1300 and 1499?
Copy of hymns and prayers for certain days and months.
- Holding institution:
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 22 long lines, some leaves with short lines of Arabic along the outer edge.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Prayers and devotions
Coptic Church--Prayers and devotions--Early works to 1800
Coptic Church--Hymns--Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Arabic--14th century
Manuscripts, Arabic--15th century
Coptic manuscripts--14th century
Coptic manuscripts--15th century
Formerly owned by Jean [?] E. Austin (note in pencil, second to last flyleaf verso).
Formerly owned by John Frederick Lewis (bookplate inside front cover).
- Geographic region:
- Egypt ;
- These images and the content of Rare Book Department Lewis O 126: Coptic hymns and prayers. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book Department Lewis O 126: Coptic hymns and prayers.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- Lewis O 126
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):