Hādhā kitāb Tuḥfah-ʼi Vahbī Sünbülʹzade.
- Hādhā kitāb Tuḥfah-ʼi Vahbī Sünbülʹzade.
- Vehbi, approximately 1719-1809
- between 1775 and 1850?
Persian-Turkish vocabulary, in verse.
- Turkish, Ottoman (1500-1928)
- Holding institution:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- Between 11 and 16 lines per page; sometimes in two columns, sometimes with couplets staggered.
Manuscripts, Turkish--New York (State)--New York
Gift of George Arthur Plimpton, 1936.
Formerly owned by George A. Plimpton (bookplate inside front cover).
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 311: Hādhā kitāb Tuḥfah-ʼi Vahbī Sünbülʹzade. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 311: Hādhā kitāb Tuḥfah-ʼi Vahbī Sünbülʹzade.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 311
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):