- Bahār-i dānish.
- ʻInāyat Allāh, -approximately 1671
Collection of romantic tales in Persian derived from Indian sources. Large areas of text pasted over between f. 405 and 414.
- Holding institution:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 13 long lines; catchwords every verso.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Blind tooled (decoration)
Envelope flaps (features)
Tales--India--Early works to 1800
Gift of Alexander Isaac Cotheal.
Formerly owned by Alexander Isaac Cotheal (stamp f. 2r, 451v, second to last flyleaf verso).
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 374: Bahār-i dānish. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 374: Bahār-i dānish.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 374
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):