Badr al-ṭāliʻ fī ḥall Jamʻ al-jawāmiʻ
- Maḥallī, Jalāl al-Dīn Muḥammad ibn Aḥmad, 1389-1459
Subkī, Tāj al-Dīn ʻAbd al-Wahhāb ibn ʻAlī, approximately 1327-1370
- between 1400 and 1599?
Lacunose copy of a commentary on al-Subkī's work on Islamic law; irregular foliation with frequent, large gaps that indicate missing text; some leaves may also be out of order.
- Item contributor:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 17 lines per page; catchwords on versos, lower left.
- Manuscripts (documents)
Islamic law--Interpretation and construction--Early works to 1800
Shafiites--Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Arabic--New York (State)--New York
- DC rights:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 390: Badr al-ṭāliʻ fī ḥall Jamʻ al-jawāmiʻ are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 390: Badr al-ṭāliʻ fī ḥall Jamʻ al-jawāmiʻ. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 390
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World