Arabic poem with painting
One leaf with poetry in Arabic on one side (recto) and a headpiece and painting of a hunt scene on the other side (verso) with the title "Qaṣāʼid-i Fārsī" under the headpiece; some marginalia in Persian.
- Item contributor:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 16 lines in two columns with a third outside marginal column of 11 angled lines; marginalia.
- Detached leaves
Illumination of books and manuscripts--Specimens
- DC rights:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 466 - GREEN BOX: Arabic poem with painting are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 466 - GREEN BOX: Arabic poem with painting. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 466 - GREEN BOX
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World