- Vāʻiẓ Qazvīnī, Muḥammad Rafīʻ, 1617 or 1618-1678 or 1679
Collection of religious and moral exhortations.
- 16 long lines; catchwords every verso, lower left; border-ruled.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Onlays (decorative components)
Islamic ethics--Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Persian--New York (State)--New York
Acquired by Columbia University in November 1930.
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 Ab9 O [Folio]: Abvāb al-jinān. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 Ab9 O [Folio]: Abvāb al-jinān.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- X892.8 Ab9 O [Folio]
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Columbia University
- Item contributor:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries