- Kāshifī, Ḥusayn Vāʻiẓ, -1504 or 1505
Persian adaptation of animal fables.
- Item contributor:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 15 long lines; border-ruled; catchwords each verso, lower left.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Lacquered bindings (Binding)
- DC rights:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 B472: Anvār-i Suhaylī. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 B472: Anvār-i Suhaylī.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- X892.8 B472
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World