- 17-- or 18--
Copy of Saʻdī's Gulistān, missing the last leaf.
- Holding institution:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 15 lines in long lines and two columns.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Manuscripts, Persian--New York (State)--New York
Given by Mrs. A. V. W. Jackson in December 1937 (library plate, inside front cover).
Gift from A. Beijan to A. V. W. Jackson in 1921 (inscription, flyleaf 1 recto at front of book).
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 Sa17: Gulistān are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 Sa17: Gulistān. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- X892.8 Sa17
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):