Calendar for year 1064 AH
- Calendar for year 1064 AH
Turkish calendar, with a lunar table showing the phases of the moon. Includes information on prayer times for each day of the year and astrological signs for finding the best times for curing different illnesses.
- Turkish, Ottoman (1500-1928)
- Holding institution:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- Tables with a side column for marginalia.
- Calendars (documents by form)
Islamic calendar--Early works to 1800
Astrology, Arab--Early works to 1800
Medicine--Turkey--Early works to 1800
Gift of David Eugene Smith, 1931-1934.
Purchased by D.E. Smith in Nuremberg, 1908.
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 24: Calendar for year 1064 AH are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 24: Calendar for year 1064 AH. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 24
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):