Bīst bāb dar ʻilm-i usṭurlāb.
Treatise on astrolabes. Likely an abridgement of Bīst bāb dar maʻrifat-i usṭurlāb by Naṣīr al-Dīn Ṭūsī (d. 1274). Attribution is uncertain.
- Item contributor:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 13 long lines with marginalia, geometrical shapes, and tables.
Astronomy, Arab--Early works to 1800
Astrolabes--Early works to 1800
Geography, Arab--Early works to 1800
- Geographic region:
- DC rights:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 48: Bīst bāb dar ʻilm-i usṭurlāb. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 48: Bīst bāb dar ʻilm-i usṭurlāb.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 48
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World