- Kāshifī, Ḥusayn Vāʻiẓ, -1504 or 1505
On magic, including sīmiyā and rīmiyā. This work closely resembles Kāshifī's Asrār-i Qāsimī, also called Siḥr al-ʻUyūn.
- Item contributor:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University.
- Data contributor:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- 17 long lines with some symbols and diagrams.
- Half covers
Islamic magic--Early works to 1800
Talismans--Early works to 1800
- Geographic region:
- DC rights:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 60: Baḥr al-ʻUyūn. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 60: Baḥr al-ʻUyūn.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 60
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World