Ghāyat al-murād fī wifq al-aʻdād.
- Ghāyat al-murād fī wifq al-aʻdād.
غاية المراد في وفق الاعداد
- Tustarī, Ṣūfī Kamāl, active 14th century
Copy of a work on occult or hidden sciences (al-ʻulūm al-gharībah); 17 leaves attached to the manuscript with similar information added in different hands; numerous notes and marginal comments.
- Holding institution:
- Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Columbia University
- Data provider:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- Written in 19 long lines.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
Islamic occultism--Early works to 1800
Numerology--Islamic countries--Early works to 1800
Astrology, Iranian--Early works to 1800
Manuscripts, Persian--New York (State)--New York
Gift of David Eugene Smith, 1931-1934.
- Geographic region:
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 65: Ghāyat al-murād fī wifq al-aʻdād. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 65: Ghāyat al-murād fī wifq al-aʻdād.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- MS Or 65
- Is part of:
- OPenn: Manuscripts of the Muslim World
- Type (Broader):
- Type (Narrower):